Runs Restart on October 11th
NRG will resume group run sessions from this coming Monday, 11th October, in groups of up to 20 people. (NSW Sports, Govt Gazette no 505) Everybody running with us must:
1. Pre-register and tick the box certifying your full vaccination from COVID-19 or medical exemption. No exceptions. Registering from you smart phone at nrg.asn.au is now a simple process. The current day's run/s are the first item you see on your screen. You do not need to login with your name and password to register. If you need help, your run coordinator can assist you.
2. Carry a digital or hardcopy vaccination certificate (available from MyGov/Medicare) or exemption. You must have proof of your vaccination with you at all times. You must show a Police Officer your proof of vaccination if its requested.
3. Not run in groups of more than 20. If the session has more people, the coordinator will split you into smaller groups. The Thursday and Saturday runs have separate start locations for each pace group, see the map below.
4. Bring your own drinks to training, no sharing of bottles.
5. If feeling unwell do not participate.
6. If you subsequently test positive for COVID19, notify the NRG committee member or host as soon as possible.
7. Abide by the run coordinator's, leader’s or coach’s requests.
In addition, we recommend:
- Carrying a mask, as they are still compulsory for public transport and indoor venues. We suggest you mask up if you gather in groups before or after a run.
- Continuing to keep your distance from others.
Enjoy the return to group running and all the joys that brings. The restrictions will ease in the coming weeks, and we can looking forward to abolishing the pre-registration from 1st December if NSW health orders stay on track.
Also note we are trialling some new start times. Monday Intervals now start earlier at 6pm. And Wednesday wake up run is 30 minutes later at 6:30am.
Your NRG Committee